Rapeseed oil is highly valued and is considered even more healthy than the famous olive oil. The secret of rapeseed oil lies in that contains good fats, crucial for good health. Here are some unparalleled benefits of rapeseed oil.
You must have seen at some point in early summer, the yellow fields of flowers on the way to the sea. If you do not know what kind of flowers are those, know that flowers are rapeseed from which we obtain one of the best vegetable oils for cooking.
Omega 3 and Omega 6 are the advantages of rapeseed oil in reducing heart diseases
Although the rapeseed oil is not very well known, nutritionists benefits guarantees the benefits. Here it is: 55% monounsaturated fatty acids, oleic acid, linoleic acid, saturated acids. The most important are omega 3 and omega 6, which help reduce bad cholesterol in the blood, proper heart and brain, reduce inflammation, and normal development of the organism.
Due to the presence of these good fats, rapeseed oil should be included in a especially vegetarian diet. The answer is simple: Because vegetarians eats no meat products (rich in omega 3) can opt for this alternative.
You can find rapeseed oil in bio shops even on the internet, and the price is quite fair. I’ve tried it several times and I really like it at salads because it has a neutral taste, and according to experts, is the oil that makes the smoke less compared with other vegetable oils! Experts also said that oils rich in omega 3 and omega 6 is not affected during the roasting process.
Whether you are vegetarian or not, I say give rapeseed oil a chance. Here’s Why!
5 good reasons to include in the menu rapeseed oil
1. Contains high levels of sterols, namely simple lipid substances, highly beneficial in fighting heart disease. According to the U.S. Agency for Food Administration, products containing at least 0.4 grams of plant sterols per portion, may reduce the risk of heart attack and can lower bad cholesterol levels by 10-15%.
2. It is rich in vitamin E, a powerful antioxidant, needed to maintain the integrity of cell membranes, protecting the skin from free radicals. Vitamin E is one of the most important for skin. A teaspoon of rapeseed oil contains 15% of the daily requirement of vitamin E.
3. It is ideal for cooking. You can prepare salad dressing or use it as the main ingredient for the food tender, and grilled preparations. Have natural tastes, which keeps flavors intact dishes. And keep in mind that successfully replaces margarine and butter sweets.
4. The fight against cancer. In some studies it was found that rapeseed oil may have beneficial effects against cell mutations, whose result is cancer. It seems that the oil reduces the risk of colon cancer. According to a study conducted in 2011, rapeseed oil reduces the incidence of tumors in animals by 50% compared with corn oil.
5. Reduces inflammation and joint pain due to the presence of fatty acid alpha-linolenic acid or omega 3 exactly. People with arthritis can use rapeseed oil in order to improve the condition. The benefits of rapeseed oil can be seen in other inflammatory diseases, such as diseases of the digestive tract.
For cooking, use the unmatched benefits of rapeseed oil and for the body considering lavender oil!