The world has evolved in terms of food and drastically changed needs and capabilities of the human body. If hundreds of years ago people worked mostly in agriculture or in factories, this is no longer true today. In addition, industrialization and pursuit of profit has changed the structure of food ethics. This is how things we were taught are no longer in present the same: diet, lifestyle, social context, problems and needs have changed dramatically.
A diet with high content of fat, protein (which formed the basis of nutrition in the past for parents, grandparents but was organic by nature because people procure local food in their own houses or fair) and especially processed foods (starting with hyper- sugar and flour and continuing with antibiotics and hormones injected in sausage) has resulted a majority of fatalities and disease around the world from Europe, America and the rest of were the modern food arrived. Despite this opposition, the same research has forced a change of diet to give us the best chance to heal and stay healthy.
Unfortunately, in present steady diet of meat, dairy and processed cereals are all like putting kerosene in the fuel tank. The result – your body, and your car will be damaged.
Let’s say you have a in family a history of heart disease cases. You are more likely to suffer by a heart disease than a case of type 2 diabetes, despite the fact that both diseases result from ingestion of the same types of food.
In fact there are a variety of diseases that manifest themselves from this diet and its associated stress. Strengthening arterial walls, stroke, high blood pressure, obesity, gallbladder disease, gout, arthritis, multiple sclerosis, cancer, abdominal and digestive disorders are common phenomena.
If, however, your body receives adequate fuel, healing becomes reality. If you are diligent, determined and strong, you can free yourself from disease. Sometimes the process can take some time if there were prevalent chronic diseases. Obviously, it would be better to make the change before it is permanently damaged. If on the other hand you are relatively healthy, the changes will occur more easily.
There are certain foods that should necessarily be eliminated:
A – Meats Containing Nitrates, such as:
- bacon, and other snacks should disappear.
B – All Meats that You Buy at the Supermarket:
- organs that are contaminated with incredibly high levels of ingredients that are known to cause cancer and prenatal disorders, should disappear from the diet.
C – Then come the”Trans” Fats:
- “imitations” of milk and GMOs (genetically modified organisms), which are plentiful sprayed with pesticides (perhaps the best known is Monsanto Roundup – which is used on crops and grains).
All canned and prepackaged foods with their dyes artificial preservatives, artificial and synthetic flavors and saccharin, MSG and aspartame should get a kick in the ass.
D – Last but not the least important, grilled foods, white rice and processed products in brine must be disposed of under the bus.
Then there are foods that should be eaten rarely and never if you’re sick :
- beef raised on pasture, organically grown birds, shellfish, cream, whole milk, cheese, cream, ice cream, butter, eggs, mayonnaise, salt, which should be replaced with Himalaya salt or with sea salt bleaching without additives.
These should not be eaten or consumed in moderation , depending on individual needs :
- yogurt, buttermilk, cheese and fat, brown sugar or unrefined.
Now you’re probably thinking “Well, what’s left to eat?”
Do not despair, the list is endless:
- avocado, nuts, milk nuts, seeds, tofu, sesame oil, cold pressed, olive and sunflower, wheat germ, molasses, raw honey, maple syrup, dried fruit, carob, smoothies fruit and vegetables juices, whole grains, vegetables, sprouted grains and legumes, lentils, peas, beans, chickpeas, beans. Everything is local farming is good for you.
But wait! There are:
- griddles of grains, sprouted wheat bread, whole wheat bagels, whole wheat pasta, oatmeal, brown rice, wild rice, quinoa, millet, buckwheat and all fresh fruits and vegetables that you can put your hand, and you can eat them raw or steamed.
All foods listed are complete foods. They will give you all the calories, protein, essential amino acids, essential fats, fiber, minerals and vitamins needed to have optimal health.
If you think that what has been proposed above is bland and tasteless, find out that using the right spices, any food, no matter how simple can be great. Eat fruits and vegetables fresh and raw. Do not neglect your health because it’s better than anything.