You do not always need sprays full of chemicals and expensive treatments to remove feet malodor.
But why your feet smells? The main reasons are sweat and dead skin. One foot can produce up to half a liter of sweat per day more than armpits. When you wear on shoes the sweat can not evaporate as fast as is normal. In addition, moist environment, warm and dark in your shoes is perfect for developing a large number of bacteria. Some of them feed on sweat, others feed on dead skin and from this process results smelly substances.
Here are some simple and natural solutions available for you.
Green tea is full of antioxidants that invigorates your skin but also tannic acid, which dries. One of the main reasons why feet smell bad, is that the skin is always moist and bacteria can multiply very easily. Keep your feet in green tea for a week, every day and you will sweat less.
Feet dried with starch
If you do not want to use antiperspirant on your feet, then you can use cornstarch. Once you’re out of the shower and you have wiped well powdered your legs with one hand starch, then put your clean socks.
Shoes refreshed with cloves
If smelly shoes are the problem, then let it a few days in an airy place and with a few cloves inside. Odor will disappear in three to four days.
Other useful tips to get rid of feet malodor:
• Wash socks inside out, as any trace of dead skin or bacteria to be washed. Wash and refreshes your shoes whenever you can. Kick off your shoes whenever you can.
• Wash your feet daily and exfoliate your skin often as you can. Use pumice stone to remove dead skin. For the dead skin of the fingers, use solutions based on acid. When you come out of the shower, dry your feet thoroughly with a clean towel.
• Avoid wearing the same shoes every day. Between two wearing, they should be placed “in the air” in order to completely dry.
• Use on the soles same deodorant that you apply to underarms.
• During the day, change your socks and apply on the feet an antibacterial gel, the ones who clean your hands when you can not wash with soap and water.
• Quit strong smelling spices – onion, garlic and pepper. It changes your body odor.
Do you know other ways to remove foot odor? Do not hesitate to share it with us !