It is not a secret to anyone that garlic can do wonders for our health, but many of its qualities are ignored.
- A chemical compound of garlic can penetrate thick membranes of bacteria more effectively and faster than antibiotics have side effects such as ciprofloxacin.
- Alive animal tests show that garlic can minimize the problems related to diabetes. It influences the activity of insulin rather than decrease blood pressure
- If you have food poisoning, you can use with confidence garlic, which has antibiotic properties, antiviral and pathological curative for many diseases. If you eat garlic every day, your body will have enough protection pathogenic to prevent any kind of infection.
- Cardiovascular health is enhanced by the garlic. It allows the oxidation of cholesterol. Cholesterol that is not oxidized is important in the production of nerve tissue, and in the conversion of vitamin D3 UVB rays. Garlic dilates blood vessels to lower blood pressure, dissolves arterial plaque and prevents oxidation of important lipids that lead to cell damage.
- Garlic is a powerful antioxidant that helps the immune system and fight against cancer. Its compounds such as sulfur selenium, contribute to the elimination of cancer cells in the body.
- In 1970, Robert Lin, president Nutrition International in Irvine, California, used garlic to detoxify lead poisoning among children, action successful.