We all know that ,,the woman” is not and will never be happy with herself enough. Headstrong by nature, will always consider that there is room for improvement, even if sometimes it exceeds that threshold between decency and vulgarity. Why we want to be more beautiful and attractive, whether we are on the street or at work? Unconsciously, we know the answer to this question: first, to feel good in our skin, to,” fall in love with ourselves’ more each day, and secondly, simply to impress, let’s say, the nice guy that sells sandwiches at corner, or simply to prove and we proved that we can do better.
Here are five things that women take into account when it comes about beauty:
– ATTITUDE – Is definitely a successful outfit. No woman lacking proper attitude will not try to push the limits and really want a change. It starts from the inside, from the way we want to be perceived and especially what we want to convey to those around us. Here comes the attitude.. This, indeed, can bring us a better condition. It is not enough to be just beautiful, you must be aware of this and to know how put it in value.
– CONFIDENCE – Perhaps you’ve often wondered why some women are so easily observed. Whether it’s a colleague from school or work, a woman in a store or in a club , which are always smiling and know how to exceed a moment that, for many of us would be awkward or embarrassing. Self-confidence is one of the traits that denote the feminine power ,that makes us successfully overcome difficulties and even motivates us to move forward, regardless if the temptation would be to quit. Do not clothes make the man, but man makes clothes.
– “MOTHER NATURE” – Not all women are fortunate to be endowed physical point of view, however, it does not hurt to improve our look a little each day. Sport, practiced regularly, healthy eating and self care can help us reach the ideal of femininity that we want. Every woman has a beautiful feature. Not have to be model to have some beautiful eyes, a look or a smile enviable attractive.
– ALWAYS, ,,YOU” FIRST – A woman involves a lot of feelings, no matter what you do or who you help, and if she is a mother, even more. It is not all about the people around us and sometimes , to help others we must start by helping ourselves.
– BRAKE YOUR PRINCIPLES – Sounds a little harsh, but true. Life must be lived with both good and bad. We should not let the rules and principles guide our existence because it turns us into some,” robots’’ of our days. Love, live, forgive, breaks the rules, do something unconventional, but do not regret it after. Do not forget that we have only one life that we live it ourselves. It would be a shame to let ourselves surrounded by a vicious circle of evil, negativity, hurray and frustration. Learn to let go frustration and insecurity and to love exactly as you are.
Live your life with no regrets.